trance forum

trance forum

trance mp3 download

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

T H E P E R F E C T M I X :: EPISODE 0003 :: WEDNESDAY

Another Server-Test :: Alladin project presents FIRST TIME IN NY GOA GIL NYE 05/06  
DJ-Eros
Bedroom Raver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: T H E P E R F E C T M I X :: EPISODE 0003 :: WEDNESDAY Reply with quote

Greetings All Trance Fans:

I'm pleased to invite you tonight to connect online using WinAmp so you can listen the LIVE program of DJ-Eros "T H E P E R F E C T M I X" playing the latests & hotests releases in Progressive Trance & House.

The program probably will last over three hours, so come later if you can't come at the exact time.

Program starts at 8:00PM - Until Done (Eastern Standard Time - EST) (GMT-4) icon_wink.gif

The site of the radio is: EvolutionFM. We have a forum in which DJ-Eros posts the tracklist while mixing and you can place all your comments and impressions of the show. The show will go on on a weekly basis every wednesday at the same time. The forum link is EvolutionFM - The Perfect Mix Forum

I hope to See Lots of People Live Wednesday!!!!

Great stream quality and FREEEE for everyone.

Prepare you PC's to record the show. Feel free to Record.

Quote:
Please Support The New Talent!!!

Quote:
NOTA: The radio station is a new one and not fulltime yet. But tonight it will be ON

PS: Don't forget to download WinAmp to listen the radio station.

The radio station link: EvolutionFM - Radio

I will be online to chat with anyone, so come and anoy me a little icon_biggrin.gif then email in Messenger is: dj-eros@hotmail.com

Please comment here your impressions about the live show.

If you need proof of how good it could be please visit the following link within tranceaddcit.com:
T H E P E R F E C T M I X V O L 4 5 :: D J - E r o s (Ocean Diva's Mix 2005)

Last edited by DJ-Eros on Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
DJ-Eros
Bedroom Raver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:14 pm    Post subject: T H E P E R F E C T M I X :: EPISODE 0002 :: RESULTS Reply with quote

Last night was a good night I played for around 3.5 hours non-stop. I started with Progressive House for around 1.5 hours and then changed the style to a very Progressive style as only Leama & Moor know how to do it. Then into a Trance and Progressive Trance style and ending with an awesome finale of Coldplay's Clocks (A must hear song).

Anyway here is the link to the forum where you can find the playlist and MP3 file of the show.

Cheers.

Attn. DJ-Eros

THE PERFECT MIX :: EPISODE 0002 :: DJ-Eros :: 11:30:2005
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trance forum -> Events Room All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: