trance forum

trance forum

trance mp3 download

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Help finding a cd with no name

Merry X Mas 2004 :: What's on your mind?  
evilomegaman
Bedroom Raver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:44 am    Post subject: Help finding a cd with no name Reply with quote

Hi im new to this fourm and im just asking for a lil bit of help,

I whent over my friends apartment a while back and he had this one cd that he said it made him depresed cuz of what it said on a song, The cd was a techno/trance cd that he dont know where he bought it, he also lost the cd case, well i tryed to listen to it but i was eather drunk of high when i tryed to listen to it and well..... i didnt remember listening to it... so if u guys can help me find it, details under

the cd has two guys siting with there backs showing, they both got there feet on a table and i think they are watching tv (not sure about the tv part)
there is a song on there that has a woman say sumthing about 75% of people in the worl wish they had a beter life... then sum beats... then she talks about why people think that, thats all i remember about the song

if u guys have ever heard of it plz let me know.

to sum that will prob post and say why dont u burn the cd of him or sumthing to try to tell me to ask or look for... let me tell u this my friend moved back to england i didnt get to borow the cd since he lived very far from me and me and him tryed to figure it out but no luck, the cd had no numbers or name on it exept that pick that i mentioned above, it was not a burned cd because he aitn got a computer, and all the people he knows dont care about techno, he only bought the cd cuz i was hes best friend and he wanted to see why i liked techno so bad, (i made a techno lover out of him icon_evil.gif )

plz help me out ifu got more questions i can reply back with them
PsihO!
Main Room Raver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:40 pm    Post subject: Help finding a cd with no name Reply with quote

Maybe it's the album of Cosmic Gate that ur lookin' for icon_confused.gif
evilomegaman
Bedroom Raver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:45 pm    Post subject: Help finding a cd with no name Reply with quote

no it wasnt that one that song talks about how the truth blinds u and stuff the one im talking about is a woman talks at first and she kinda sounds like that woman of that movie angels in america the arc angel woman, or was it like a robot woman... lol dont remember... anyways if any more of u guys know id like to know icon_sad.gif

watch me find it one day and then think it sucks lol

One more thing does anyone know of any songs like this trance songs that actually put u on a trance?? stuff that makes u think about what the song is trying to tell u or make u understand, or u guys know sumthing that puts u in a trance icon_smile.gif plz post or u can msg me on aim Evilomegaman is my screen name thank u icon_smile.gif
PsihO!
Main Room Raver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Help finding a cd with no name Reply with quote

about the 2nd part of ur post ... u don't need no song that puts ya in da trance, that's why there's XTC &LSD icon_twisted.gif
evilomegaman
Bedroom Raver

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: Help finding a cd with no name Reply with quote

ummm.. i posted 2 replys to a few thinsgs and they aitn showing up... anwyas..

the cd/song i was talking about was not cosmic gate its kinda like that but instead of a guy talking its a woman and its starts off with sumthing about 90 sumthing % ofpeople wish they had a beter life anyways thanks for ur reply.. i dotn knwo why my reply didnt show up...
evilomegaman
Bedroom Raver

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Help finding a cd with no name Reply with quote

PsihO! wrote:
about the 2nd part of ur post ... u don't need no song that puts ya in da trance, that's why there's XTC &LSD icon_twisted.gif

lol im going to the navy in less than 2 months.. i cant be doing durgs no more icon_sad.gif besides i never took acid or lsd or even heard of xtc, i only use to take shrooms, and 2cb pills to trip icon_sad.gif all the others... to many people allways say they can get it but they never did so i gave up on that icon_sad.gif

and i guess i had to log in to see my reply ehhe sorry about the reply above
PsihO!
Main Room Raver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: Help finding a cd with no name Reply with quote

LOL icon_lol.gif icon_biggrin.gif .... i was kiddin' about my post .. i never tried drugs, DAMN i don't even drink (anymore), i wrote that cuz this new age of trancerz are so heavy on the drugz and i fuckin' hate that ... anywayz thx for revealin' urself (i'm a cop undercover and im gonna get ya!) icon_biggrin.gif icon_rolleyes.gif ... peace ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trance forum -> Off Topic All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: