trance forum

trance forum

trance mp3 download

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

FL Studio

Infected Mushroom - I Wish :: Happy new year !!!  
Goa Trancer
Party Raver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: FL Studio Reply with quote

Anybody use Image Line's FL Studio? I think it's the best Dance music software availible. I use it and like it better than any other software. Does anybody else use this software?
PsihO!
Main Room Raver

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:43 am    Post subject: FL Studio Reply with quote

Fruity Loops ? ... lol i had my 1st album made in FL 3.56 (15 "songz") ... very good program icon_wink.gif ...
Goa Trancer
Party Raver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject: FL Studio Reply with quote

I mainly use FL to make my music. Very versital and complex. I just have the demo, but you can export to mp3, but not save the project as flp files.
I am going to get the full version soon, probably for Christmas!
karmafunk
Party Raver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: FL Studio Reply with quote

Can I use this software stand alone without any additional plug ins. Will I be able to create my own samples too as the software I use at the moment does alone sample creation.
PsihO!
Main Room Raver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:22 am    Post subject: FL Studio Reply with quote

Yes ! .... that's why this program is good ... (for starters icon_wink.gif ) reason is good too .... visit ... www.fruityloops.com or www.flstudio.net ... i forgot icon_redface.gif
FalleNCrow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:44 am    Post subject: FL Studio Reply with quote

yeah FL is good, its inexpensive and is great for anyone that wants to make their own music. It is also the most user friendly program I've used.
Dj EnTrance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: FL Studio Reply with quote

Fl Studio 4,5 is the best software for Dance Music.I make music with Fl and, Enjoy besssssst Program
PsihO!
Main Room Raver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: FL Studio Reply with quote

4.5 is out already!?!?!? .... i thought 4.12 was the latest ... icon_confused.gif
Goa Trancer
Party Raver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject: FL Studio Reply with quote

5.0 is out now!!!
PsihO!
Main Room Raver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: FL Studio Reply with quote

WTF!? .... looks like i know more about the past than the present icon_redface.gif
Eric Foard
Main Room Raver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:08 pm    Post subject: FL Studio Reply with quote

I just got 4.5 I'm making my first beats now.

Still learning

Latest Mixes Online
www.EricFoard.com
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address
PsihO!
Main Room Raver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: FL Studio Reply with quote

Just learn the basics and after that ... there is no limit icon_wink.gif icon_cool.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trance forum -> DJs, Freaks, and Fans All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: