trance forum

trance forum

trance mp3 download

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Whats your favourite music other than trance?

Streaming Dance Radio :: psy T-shirts  
Chris_Dioxide
Main Room Raver

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:47 pm    Post subject: Whats your favourite music other than trance? Reply with quote

as it says on the tin...

for me, I like all sorts of music

Hardcore, Freeform, Tech-House, Metal, Punk Rock, Ska, bit of hip hop, bit of dnb (jungle) and love old skool too.

icon_arrow.gif
tk
Party Raver

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok well you see i dont really listen to trance. i just listen to electronic style and cant find any other forum to post at.

the music i listen most is really like rock, like older stuff like the grateful dead and pink floyd and a lot of stuff that people dont really listen to.
Chris_Dioxide
Main Room Raver

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is electronic style? give me an example of some tunes...
tk
Party Raver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dunno, i dont really listen to that much, mostly like break-beat kindof like the crystal method, i dont really have access to that much good electronic style.
zigojacko
Party Raver

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:02 pm    Post subject: Whats your favourite music other than trance? Reply with quote

am pretty much an easy listener to be honest...

my main genres that i like and/or mix/have mixed are trance (all styles), hardhouse, funky house, techno, hardcore/happy hardcore, freeform, gabba

but listen to pretty much anything else depending on where i am and who i'm with e.t.c icon_smile.gif

http://clubnet.pro-fx.co.uk
http://www.faceparty.co.uk/zigojacko
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sunix
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Whats your favourite music other than trance? Reply with quote

Well, I must admit I also like some techno, house, and also some "mainstream" artists like Eminem, Coldplay ... icon_redface.gif
Alacrity
Bedroom Raver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:37 am    Post subject: Whats your favourite music other than trance? Reply with quote

Well, my interests mainly revolve around trance ... and im really glad ive finally found some people interested in trance ... but im also an immense fan of chill out, new age, alot of gothic themed music ... not very much classical but i love some instrumental pieces ... usually ones that make me depressed ...

but trance is mainly what im into ... and alot of the trance i listen to crosses over with other dance genres ... like techno or progressive house.
rbx
Bedroom Raver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:58 am    Post subject: Whats your favourite music other than trance? Reply with quote

Well I'm an all rounder. I pretty much like anything except country or pop. Those two genres I can't stand at all. I like pretty much every thing else.
Goa Trancer
Party Raver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Whats your favourite music other than trance? Reply with quote

Other than trance, I listen to Classic Techno (from the '90s), Hardcore, A bit of House, Eurodance (Go Eiffel 65!), Euro Trance, Breakbeat and Techno. Out of the Dance Genre, I listen to 80's rock, Alternative Rock, Grunge, and a bit of rap.
PsihO!
Main Room Raver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: Whats your favourite music other than trance? Reply with quote

Except from listening/producing "sky" trance ... there are only two things i can listen to ...

1. GETTO DARK TRASH OLD SKOOL LOW RIDE HIP-HOP
(only instrumental !!!) NO CHEESY WORDZ !!!

2. Dark Drum 'n' Bass !
kliuy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Whats your favourite music other than trance? Reply with quote

gothsounds icon_lol.gif
Snagglepulse
Party Raver

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:53 am    Post subject: Whats your favourite music other than trance? Reply with quote

Other than trance, I like, prog. house, tribal house, drum 'n' bass, metal, hip hop, new wave, and alternative rock.
Bedroom Raver

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:18 am    Post subject: Whats your favourite music other than trance? Reply with quote

A few tunes I play a lot nowadays:

Evil Activities - No Plave To Hide
Frontliner - Sunblast
Starkillers - Bitch Ass Trick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trance forum -> Off Topic All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: