trance forum

trance forum

trance mp3 download

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

any of you knows what equipment i need to make trance?

little present for all friends of trance music :: Trance and Hard Trance vinyl for sale  
djtance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: any of you knows what equipment i need to make trance? Reply with quote

hi, i want to make proffesional music but i dont know what i need......?
can you help me find? thx
Chris_Dioxide
Main Room Raver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: any of you knows what equipment i need to make trance? Reply with quote

Get Reason and Cubase SX. Thats a good start.

Good software synths for trance include :

Albino
Absynth
FM7
V-Station
Atmosphere

Get yourself a decent sound card and your away!
View users profile Send private message
dj tance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: any of you knows what equipment i need to make trance? Reply with quote

All ready have reason 2.5, i mean real equipments, real mixer, reverb, you know !

anyone know?
AmsterdamArena

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: any of you knows what equipment i need to make trance? Reply with quote

That depends on how much $ you want to spend. If your budget is low i reckon you should spend your money on a "Behringer UB1202 Mixer" and maybe the "Novation A Station" which is a nice low budget sound module. Also check out Korg's Electribe series ... those are killer hand-on mean-machines!

If you got a high budget i would go for the "Access Virus C Synth", the only reason to walk on buy is that everyone has one, but again, it makes killer trance sounds!
Chris_Dioxide
Main Room Raver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: any of you knows what equipment i need to make trance? Reply with quote

To make professional music you do not need to spend loads of .

I know people who release tunes on vinyl that have only used a PC and software.

Like Amsterdam Arena said a Virus C is the bollox, but it is hard to learn (you need a lot of hours put in).

For nice trance presets the A-Station (or the K-Station if you want keys attched) are good synths.
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trance forum -> DJs, Freaks, and Fans All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: