trance forum

trance forum

trance mp3 download

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Progressive Trance & Anthem Trance

Drum n Bass and Hardcore for sale :: Trance, Hard Trance, House, Hard House & Hardcore FS  
NitroguN
Bedroom Raver

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Progressive Trance & Anthem Trance Reply with quote

Ok i got everything down - from acid to jpop - the only 2 electronica styles i cant quite figure out are "Progressive Trance" & "Anthem Trance". I understand Progressive Trance breaksdown-build-anthem and i have a few songs like that, so correct me if i'm wrong plz - are the following tracks *Progressive Trance*?

Computer Controlled - Power Switch

Moonrise - Evolution 4-Ward

System 8 - Play it Rough (Tranzworld vol.2)

Astroline - Take Good Care

These tracks start off strong, break down, and build into their anthems. Would these be Progressive Trance tracks?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also confused about anthem trance ... i have no idea what formula they use. I read they abuse the formula of progressive trance, so my guess was ... they build for an incredible amount of time before they climax into their anthems. Are the following tracks *Anthem Trance*?

DJ Dean - Dont Stop

DJ Dean - Play it Hard

DJ Digress - Baila Para

Absolom - Stars

If you havent heard or dont have any of these songs plz give me a detailed explanation of what Progressive Trance and Anthem Trance are (Formulas they use, ect.) Thank You all in advance - Good Lookin out

>icon_smile.gif - btw i'm new here hi to u allllllllllll!
Soundvisionz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: Progressive Trance & Anthem Trance Reply with quote

Yeh cool tunes. There are some wikid trance anthems (not sure if they're signed or not) to download for free at :

www.soundclick.com/silverstreammusic.htm

Just loved those tunes real progressive / euphoric anthems.

peace

Tim
Soundvision
PsihO!
Main Room Raver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Progressive Trance & Anthem Trance Reply with quote

Well ... How i c the progressive trance ''formula'' is like ...
It starts with a fast synth melodies, than after some time of 1 or 1.30 min
starts the good ol' long string and piano melodies and after repeatin' that 2nd loop for about 4 or 6 times the first melody implicates with the 2nd loop and than mostly it finishes with a vol. droping ...

anthem trance ???

BTW means bomb the world (site) or wha ??

cu icon_wink.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trance forum -> DJs, Freaks, and Fans All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: