trance forum

trance forum

trance mp3 download

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

My favourite trance of the month

A REAL TRANCE FAN? Then comment on the following... :: Final Scratch 1.5 w/ extra Scratch Records!  
DJ Probe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 5:13 pm    Post subject: My favourite trance of the month Reply with quote

Ok, here's something different guys, rather than telling you I like for example Sash or someone like that this month, Im gonna tell you who I like, because they have got an incredible, and i mean incredible amount of potential and talent to get the dance floor pumping for many years to come and to also chill out to- he's got everything! I found him by looking on soundclick, because I'd heard good thins, so here's his link, I'll think you'll be impressed like I was!
His name is Resonation. Also if u want check out my music- not as good as his though!

www.soundclick.com/resonationmusic.htm
Resonation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: My favourite trance of the month Reply with quote

Wow man thanks a lot! I'm new here and its gr8 that you like my music!
If you get chance man - i've got a new track called "Future" uploaded @ my site: www.soundclick.com/resonationmusic.htm

And have many of many of my best newest ones on the way icon_wink.gif

Do you produce mate?

Cheers
Resonation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: My favourite trance of the month Reply with quote

Are you on soundclick mate? Ill check out a few of your tunes later if you're on there icon_wink.gif

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Szartd & TranceJax Reply with quote

There are tracks from the Szartd&TranceJax and Kyamoto (Mark Versluis and Jan Kalafut) Project ... and is not produced by Resonation !

This guy is a faker ! He is making you all believe the tracks are made by him ! But he STOLEN it from us !!!

Don't believe this guy he posted on more forums exactly the same way !
We will nail him for sure .

It is a vey sad thing that people are doing this ....

www.szartd-trancejax.com
Eric Foard
Main Room Raver

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^-----man that sucks for you guys.

I'm learning beats now, but I will nver post up anything that I did'nt make my self. That hella sucks.

But on the other hand your music must be that good to have someone try and take it. I guess I always try and look on the brighter side of things.

Take care and I hate Fakers.

Latest Mixes Online
www.EricFoard.com
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trance forum -> DJs, Freaks, and Fans All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: